Join us for yoga teacher training over the summer!
This training is perfect for those who want to expand their knowledge, deepen their own practice, and learn how to teach/share yoga with others in a private setting. Our teachers Sarah Jane, Sammy, and Rebecka have a deep accumulative experience of both practicing and of teaching alike.
For the most part, this training is broken down into intensives every other weekend with sessions from 5:30-9:30PM on Fridays and 9Am-5PM on Saturdays and Sundays. In case you miss any classes, we're planning to record any missed sessions so you can make them up with ease. Check out the complete schedule at the base of the registration portal below or send an email to Sarah Jane!
- An in-depth history of yoga
- Study of Yogic philosophies using ancient and contemporary texts
- Practice of yoga vinyasa (breathing and movement system), yoga asana (body postures), pranayama (breathing practices)
- Anatomy pertaining to yoga including a hands-on cadaver lab study
- Overview of subtle body systems including chakras and energetic pathways
- Overview of Ayurvedic philosophy and practice
- Basic Sanskrit studies
- Hands-on experience assisting others with asanas
- Plenty of practice teaching
Complete the course and earn a 200-hour Yoga Alliance certificate which qualifies you to enroll in a Yoga Alliance membership.
Send an email to Sarah Jane for any questions you have, we're happy to help!